Hi all, it’s been so long, I know, do forgive me.
After years of talking about big life changes, and making many of them myself, I’ve gone ahead and made one of the biggest; getting OUT of the office and back into the world, working for myself!
It took long hours and a lot of chaos which kept me from being here, but I’ve missed it and am back with renewed energy and insight. I hope you’ll join me in this new season, new adventure and new life!
- GM soy and birth defects?
- Milk: Victory Against rbGH!
- Cellphones; This will surely end badly…
- On the Menu; More Pesticide Lies and Propaganda
- Pesticides you can’t wash off: The very scary truth about systemic pesticides
- Twins die moments after Vaccine
- I’m BACK!!
- Big Surprise; Weeds are now resistance to overused herbicides
- It’s Official: our oceans are totally F@#*ed
- FDA finally admits BPA risk to humans
- Children’s Health Environmental Coalition
- Cosmetic Database (what’s in YOUR baby’s shampoo?)
- Dr Greene
- Eat Wild
- Environmental News Network
- Environmental Science & Technology
- Food News
- Green Travel
- Hartke Online
- Inkling: On the Hunch that Science Rocks
- Journal of Whole Food and Nutritional Health
- Local Harvest
- Mother Earth News
- Natural News
- New York Times
- OCA-What’s in YOUR lotion?
- Organic brands and parent companies
- Organic Consumers Association
- Organic Trade Association
- Project Green
- Radiant Life
- Real Food Media
- Real Milk
- The (trials of) Meadow Sweet Farm
- The Cornucopia Institute
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- Which Foods are $worth$ it (when to buy organic)